Bid & Tender Coordinator - Aerospace - Bracknell
A Bid and Tender Co-ordinator is required for a position with a market leading company in the Aerospace and Defence sector. The successful candidate will be responsible for obtaining and collating quotations from suppliers and manufacturers worldwide to allow the company to prepare bids for tender processes.
This position will be a key part of the pre-sales process and will work closely with the sales team, management and the suppliers and manufacturers.
A salary of up to £30k is available for this position.
CV Screen is recruiting for a market leading company who provide to a global client base in the defence and aerospace sectors.
- Experience in a similar role within defence, aerospace or manufacturing sectors
- Obtaining and collating quotations from global suppliers / manufacturers
- Assist pre-sales and sales teams in bid / tender processes
- Updating of manufacturer and supplier price lists
- Assist with the creation and development of a product database
- Assist product marketing teams
- Knowledge of tender processes and procurement
Who will suit this role?
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Bid and Tender Co-ordinator to join a small team with an international client base.
Basic salary to £30,000 + Benefits
Commute from – Maidenhead, Reading, Ascot, Slough, Wokingham, Berkshire
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in strict confidence.
CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
Job ref: 12224