eCommerce Administrator - Magento - Luton
An eCommerce Administrator with exposure to Magento and Warehouse Management Systems is required for a market leading luxury retail brand based in Luton.
The successful candidate will assist with the integration of the new warehouse management system and provide support to the head office team and retail outlets in conjunction with the system provider.
A salary of up to £25,000 is available depending on experience.
CV Screen is recruiting for a leading luxury goods provider in the retail sector.
- eCommerce, Magento
- Warehouse management system exposure
- Work with suppliers, internal personnel and retail outlets
- Project work
- Assist with the integration of the system with the Magento based website
- Support of the system and escalation where required
- Assist the development team with the development / implementation of new features
Who will suit this role?
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced eCommerce Administrator who is looking for a challenging new position within a market leading luxury retail brand.
Basic salary to £25,000 + Benefits
Commute from – Dunstable, Hemel Hempstead, Milton Keynes, Hitchin, Welwyn
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in strict confidence.
CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
Job ref: 12226